Welcome to your best resource for searching for homes!
View properties available in the area today. Start your search for your dream home or real estate property now. Or, use our Find Your New Home
form and we'll conduct a personalized search for you.
Let us help you find your new home, and receive 20% of Lyons Realty Group commission as a rebate credit at closing! Example-on a $400,000 purchase paying 3%, rebate credit will be $2,400. Offer applies to Resale Purchases and New Construction. Contact Broker Ed Thompson today to start your home search! BuyerCreditCoupon.pdf
HOME BUYER REBATE PROGRAM
Selling or Renting Your Home
Are you are interested in selling or renting your home? Find out what your home is worth
in today's market. We welcome the opportunity to provide you with a free comparative market analysis with no obligations.
Full Service Property Management
Do you own a Rental Property in Palm Beach County and need a Turnkey Property Manager? We are a One Stop Shop for your management needs. We specialize in the management of Residential Single Family Homes, Multi-Family Homes, Townhomes, Villas and Condos throughout Palm Beach County.
Our Total Care Management Service Includes
- Marketing & Tenant Procurement. We screen prospect tenants with a full background check which includes Identity Verification, Full Credit Report, National Criminal Report & National Eviction Report. We also verify income/employment and do a rental verification.
- Coordination of HOA/COA Approval. If applicable, we make sure your Tenant is HOA/COA approved prior to move-in.
- Rent Collection. We collect the rent from your tenant and email you a detailed monthly statement.
- Maintenance & Repairs. We notify you of any repair issues in advance for your repair authorization.
- Complementary Annual Market Analysis. We make sure you are getting fair market rates for your rental.
- Lease Preparation & Renewals. Our lease forms are Florida Supreme Court approved and include e-sign. We also offer Lease Preparation as a stand alone service ($100/lease) and cover the whole State of Florida.